- Accuracy : ± 0,2-0,5 %
- Discharge totalization
- No field calibration ever required (with digital load cells)
- Easy installation thanks to the state-of-the-art mechanical design
- High performances
SBS (Smart Belt Scale)
All Dosing granular Flow measurement granular Dosing powder Flow measurement powder Light materials Controllers & electronic Static weighing Calibration chain
Conveyor belt scale
The Smart Belt Scale is a conveyor belt scale specially designed for rugged outdoor environments such as quarries, gravel processing and mining. It is also well suited for any manufacturing process using conveyor belts, including: cement, fertilizer, chemical, tobacco, agro-food, etc… It is designed for easy installation which can be done by the customer’s own maintenance staff.
Need more information ?
- Flowrate calculation
- Dosing of all materials conveyed on a belt conveyor
- A single model adapts to all conveyor types and a wide range of widths.
- Easy alignment of the weighbridge.
- No special tooling required.
- Totally prewired with cables and connectors supplied for error-free installation.
- All operational parameters are pass word protected with 2 levels of security (hardware and software).
Entirely modular construction (height and width)
Smart Belt Scale, Single, Twin and Double (Multi-Station):
Depending on the application (high belt speed and / or flow rate), up to four single idler SBS can be combined to be used as a multi idlers beltscale.The SBS are connected to the same controller. Only one speed sensor is required, either a friction wheel speed pick-up or an incremental encoder mounted on the return drum.
- 3 Configurable isolated digital outputs with programable thresholds: totalizer, alarm, horn
- 1 Configurable isolated 0/4-20 mA analog output for either: flowrate, current weight, speed, load per meter
- 2 Configurable isolated digital inputs: out of range acknowledgement, totalizer reset.
Isolated serial communication :
- Modbus, Ethernet ModbusTCP, Profibus DP - for connection with a PLC or host computer.
Dimensions and weight
|Distance between girders|
|Belt width approx.||Weight of mechanics|
|Weight of electronics|
|Total weight packed|
|SBS 2||H||-||145 mm||390 - 500 mm||200 - 350 mm||34 kg||3.4 kg||54 kg|
|SBS 3||H||-||145 mm||500 - 600 mm||350 -450 mm||38 kg||3.4 kg||58 kg|
|SBS 4||H||-||145 mm||600 - 800 mm||450 - 650 mm||42 kg||3.4 kg||62 kg|
|SBS 5||H||-||145 mm||800 - 1000 mm||650 -850 mm||50 kg||3.4 kg||70 kg|
|SBS 6||H||-||145 mm||1000 - 1300 mm||850 - 1150 mm||60 kg||3.4 kg||80 kg|
|SBS 7||H||-||145 mm||1300 - 1600 mm||1050 - 1350 mm||70 kg||3.4 kg||90 kg|
|SBS 7 TWIN||H||-||145 mm||1400 - 1600 mm||1050 - 1350 mm||75 kg||3.4 kg||120 kg|
|SBS 8 TWIN||H||-||145 mm||1600 - 1900 mm||1350 - 1650 mm||82 kg||3.4 kg||128 kg|
|SBS 9 TWIN||H||-||145 mm||1900 -2200 mm||1650 - 1950 mm||97 kg||3.4 kg||145 kg|
|SBS 10 TWIN||H||-||145 mm||2200 - 2500 mm||1950 - 2250 mm||102 kg||3.4 kg||160 kg|
Accuracy : 0,25-0,5 % (if installed in an approved conveyor in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications)
Temperature range : - 25°C to + 60°C (- 13°F to +140°F)
Protection class : IP 65, NEMA 4
Belt speed : standard : 0.05 to 3 m/s
Flowrate : up to 2500 t/h
Belt inclination : material should not tumble backwards, max. acceptable slope ≤ 20°
Max. trough angle : ≤ 45°
Load cell : 100 % digital Smart Force Transducer (SFT version ≥ M) or analog load cell
Standard colour : RAL 5000 (blue)
- Heating device for temp. as low as -45°C (-49°F)
- Fertilizer version with special anti corrosion surface treatment and protection of terminal box and screw terminals
- Ex protection version