SCM3 – FIELD
All Dosing granular Flow measurement granular Dosing powder Flow measurement powder Light materials Controllers & electronic Static weighing Calibration chain
HASLER® Smart Contol Modul SCM-3 may be used in any HASLER® feeders. The SCM-3 is a controller module including regulation and control functions. It receives the information and signals directly from the force sensors: weighing, speed and index. It performs also the calculations of flow – totalization – regulation command.
- Easy to install, use and maintain
- Galvanically separated outputs
- Modular system
- Industrial wiring
Need more information ?
PDU and mobile application :
The SCM-3 is supplied with a Process Display Unit offering a 5-inch touch screen and 16.7 million colors. As an option a mobile application is proposed.
Console functions :
- Multilingual mode (Latin, Cyrillic & Chinese). 8 languages: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese.
- Visualization of the inputs / outputs
- Menus in full wording
- Flow display in graphical curves
- Timestamp of alarms
- Embedded support
Compact package engine + controller
- Electronic and mechanical associated on each feeder
- Reduded field wiring.
- Connection and maintenance without disassembly
- Import export settings.
- Easy backup.
Soft tool :
- Diagnosis for maintenance and performance optimization
- Remote maintenance
- Adds a second weight measurement point
- Connects a SFT digital weight sensor
- Frame removable
- Central Processing Unit disconnectable
- Immediate visualization of I / O and other functions of the module.
Each dosing equipment is controled by a dedicated SCM6, for continuous or batch dosing applications.
RBP / TVR
|Massflow PID regulation|
|Prefeeding PID regulation|
|Proportioning valve control|
|Belt control (drift, slippage…)|
|Rotation Control (Anto-lock, drift...)|
|Segmented belt taring|
|Periodic taring with by-pass function|
|Feeding gates control|
|Associated weighing hopper|
|On line calibration|
|Hopper feeding regulation|
|Weighing under inlet hopper|
|Continuous level measure in settling|
chamber for prefeeding regulation
|Density measurement for prefeeding|
|Segmented memorization of volumetric|
throughput (feed factor)
|Advanced fluidization of storage silo|
- Supply voltage : 100VAC to 230VAC / 100W
- Supply frequency : 47 - 63 Hz
- Max. Power Consumption : 100 W
Dedicated Inputs / Outputs
- Digital Inputs (isolated) : 8
- Digital Outputs (relay) : 4
- Digital Inputs dedicated : 4
- Analog Input (isolated) : 1
- Analog Output (isolated) : 2
Remote Inputs / Outputs
- Digital Inputs : 5 - 24 - 48 VDC / 24 - 120 –230 VAC
- Digital Outputs : 5 - 24 VDC / 230 VAC / Relay SPST-DPDT
- Analog Inputs / Outputs : 0 - 20 mA / 4 - 20 mA / 0 - 10 V
- Area Classification : General Purpose
- Operating Ambient Temp. : -20°C to 60°C
- Storage Ambient Temp : -25°C to 70°C
- Operating Altitude : < 3000m
- Max. Humidity : 95% at 25°C without condensation (DIN 40040 Class F)
- Degree of Protection : IP65
Dimensions of SCM3-P
- Height : 308 mm
- Width : 263 mm
- Depth : 112 mm
Dimensions of PDU
- Height : 191 mm
- Width : 125 mm
- Depth : 40 mm
- General electrical emissions : EN 50081-2
- General electrical immunity : EN 50082-2
- Electrical safety : EN 61010-1
SCM3 is also available in a feeder integrated version : FIELD
Ref. to Technical Sheet SCM3-F.260.001.E.