Rotary vacuum drum filter systems
Ideal if your application requires minimal foot print, or uses solvents, Filtres Vernay® systems are the best continuous vacuum filtration solutions on the market.
Simple, robust, and offering large production capacities, they allow producers to minimize maintenance costs, as well as variable costs.
VERNAY® filters offer great flexibility to meet your specific process requirements. Depending on the product to be filtered, we adapt the type of discharge, drum cells number, and materials of construction. Since the 30’s, at time when the vacuum drum filter was introduced by VERNAY® filters, we continue to add new features to make our products more reliable and efficents.
You can perform a filtration test in our laboratory or on your site to size or optimize the equipment suitable for your process. HASLER Group also offer also includes the supply of additional equipment to the filter:
- Gas / liquid separator tank
- Liquid pumps
- Vacuum pumps
- Automatic valves
- Optimized control system for filtration processes
More than just an equipment, HASLER Group offers a complete solution that guarantees optimal performance of your vacuum filtration process.
Need more information ?
- Extraction et Dosage
- Available in a wide range of sizes — from 0.1 m2 to 120 m2 (1.07 ft2 to 1,292 ft2).
- Choice of frame tank – integral or supported by an independent carbon steel frame
- Innovative agitator rake design ensures solids remain in suspension and avoids sediment in the systemtank for better materials distribution
- Wide range of choices for drum material to suit process demand – polypropylene, carbon steel (unlined or rubber-lined), stainless steel, as well as other materials
- Internal suction pipes are flow-optimized to ensure efficient performance
- Choice of four discharge styles to meet the needs of a wide range of slurry – scraper, belt/strings, roll, or an automatic micrometric scraper
- Available for standard pulp of 10% w/w to 0.01% w/w for precoat systems
Why choose Filtres Vernay®
|Available Models||Area / size|
|Drum Diameter mm /Inch||750 / 29.52||4590 / 180.7|
|Surface Area m² / ft²||0.1 / 1.07||120 / 1291.7|
- Standard: Frame integrated into tank structure
- Optional: Carbon steel painted independent frame
Tank Materials of Construction
- Standard: 304L, 316L or 904L stainless steel
- Optional: special alloys, rubberlined carbon steel, polypropylene
Drum Draining Cells
- Standard: polypropylene
- Optional: PVDF, stainless steel
Filter Cloth Media
- Materials: monofilament, multifilament and felt
- Weave Style: plain, twilled, or satin
- Wide range of mesh sizes, porosities and breaking strengths available
- Temperature: up to 110° C (230° F)
- Vacuum: -110 mm Hg to -650 mm Hg
- Rotating speed: 0.6 min/revolution to 5 min/revolution
- Final moisture content: as low as 4%
- Minimum op. temperature : +5°C.
- Rake-style tank agitator
- Central distribution valve
- High-efficiency design with low-cost wear parts
- Gear-driven drum using rugged motor
- Frame hood
- Fully enclosed non-vapor-tight hood
- Vapor-tight hood for vacuum atmosphere
- Press rollers for combination of vacuum and pressure filtration to extract liquid
- Micrometric scraper using simple mechanical system or two-gear reduced electromechanical system