What is industrial mixing ?
This consist in suspending solid particles, blending miscible liquids, dispersing a gaz through the liquid, dispersing a second liquid to form an emulsion.
Industrial mixers for chemical market
HASLER Group through LUMPP®’s brand provides a wide range of equipment to optimize performance and ensure good homogenization to promote reactions.
High performance propellers
| Impeller for indstrial mixer in chemical market||
Industrial mixers for chemical applications
Optional implements for chemical market
Options : to facilitate the flushing
- Impeller welded on the shaft or hub with special design pour éviter retention areas.
- Sealing system = single flushed mechanical seal (simple or twin) – Design without coupling in the tank.
For higher viscosity :
- Twin flow or double mouvement impeller
- Ribbon impeller
- Stainless steel and nickel alloys
- Anti-corrosion and anti-abrasion coating
- Pickled, passivated and / or polished materials.
Mechanical seal dismounting device
To facilitate maintenance operations, we have developed a disassembly system for the mechanical seal without removing the reducer (Spacer).
Aseptique hub design
Our removable hub design for aseptic media minimizes retention areas.
PROJECT Example : SOLVAY
30m3 tank, 220 C and 10 bar, installation in ATEX zone. Agitator 30kW at 63 rpm with lubricated mechanical seal
Modelization for a sizing that fit your needs
- Giving the exact geometry
- Setting the good numerical law
Doing the good meshing refining
- Ensure the good level of precision
- Optimize the time calculation
Checking of the result
- Velocity magnitude
- Current line
- Pressure magnitude
- Any physical value that can help to understand the fluid Dynamics
Analysis of the result to define the good mixing solution
Modelization example in floculation tank
Why choose LUMPP® ?
Trust LUMPP® experts
Thank you for reading us ! Give us your projetc today !
Please complete the form below.
Mixing solutions in chemical applications
How can industrial mixers to the chemical applications priorities of today and the future?
The following pages provide an overview of this viewpoint.