- Torque handled up to 96,000 Nm.
- Shaft length up to 20,000 mm
- Rakes up to 34,000 mm diameter
- Impeller up to 9,000 mm diameter
- Available wetted part materials: 316L, 52N+, UB6, titanium, nickel alloys, inconel G30, various rubber coating (Halar, Ebonite, PTFE, PVDF..)
- ATEX certified
- Impellers such as high performance propellers, specific rakes, turbines
Heavy duty mixers and rakes
Other solutions : Agitation
All Side-Entry mixers for industrial storage tank Customized mixers Top entry mixers with sealing Top entry mixers without sealing Impellers Heavy duty mixers and rakes
LUMPP®‘s heavy-duty mixers are designed and manufactured to handle very demanding processes in very large tanks. Heavy-duty mixers are designed to handle high loads and high torque. Most heavy duty LUMPP mixers show impressive features.
- Equipment reliability for years
- Installation eased with the help of LUMPP®’s supervision and start-up team
Need more information ?
- Phosphoric acid industry
- Various hydrometallury processes: Ni, Zn, Au, Co, Cu
- Biogaz production
- Polymerization processes.
- Fermentation ...
Key features :
Super duplex stainless steel rake Phosphoric acid
Lumpp® has been involved for many years in numerous corrosive applications. Lump has therefore developed a specific knowledge in handling, forming and fabricating reactive material such as titanium, tantalum, zirconium.The mixers can be manufactured with all these reactive metals. Nos agitateurs peuvent être fabriqués à partir de ces métaux spéciaux.