- Torque handled up to 96,000 Nm.
- Shaft length up to 20,000 mm
- Rakes up to 34,000 mm diameter
- Impeller up to 9,000 mm diameter
- Available wetted part materials: 316L, 52N+, UB6, titanium, nickel alloys, inconel G30, various rubber coating (Halar, Ebonite, PTFE, PVDF..)
- ATEX certified
- Impellers such as high performance propellers, specific rakes, turbines
Heavy duty mixers
Other solutions : Agitation
All Side-Entry mixers for industrial storage tank DIGESTION MIXER FOR BIOGAZ PRODUCTION Rake for Clarifier or thickener Customized mixers Top entry mixers with sealing Top entry mixers without sealing Impellers Heavy duty mixers
LUMPP®‘s heavy-duty mixers are designed and manufactured to handle very demanding processes in very large tanks. Heavy-duty mixers are designed to handle high loads and high torque. Most heavy duty LUMPP mixers show impressive features.
- Equipment reliability for years
- Installation eased with the help of LUMPP®’s supervision and start-up team
Need more information ?
- Phosphoric acid industry
- Various hydrometallury processes: Ni, Zn, Au, Co, Cu
- Biogaz production
- Polymerization processes.
- Fermentation ...
Key features :
Super duplex stainless steel rake Phosphoric acid
Lumpp® has been involved for many years in numerous corrosive applications. Lump has therefore developed a specific knowledge in handling, forming and fabricating reactive material such as titanium, tantalum, zirconium.The mixers can be manufactured with all these reactive metals. Nos agitateurs peuvent être fabriqués à partir de ces métaux spéciaux.