- Accuracy ± 1%
- Two 100% digital SFTTM loadcells with high resolution (1 : 1’000’000)
- Essential information for determination of the clinker production
- Universal design for all apron conveyor types
- High performances
SAS (Smart Apron Scale)
All Dosing granular Flow measurement granular Dosing powder Flow measurement powder Light materials Controllers & electronic Static weighing Calibration chain
CONVEYOR BELT SCALE
An electro-mechanical weighbridge with two digital SFT (Smart Force Transducer) load cells is inserted into the apron conveyor for the accurate flowrate measurement.
No weighbridge misalignment error thanks to virtually deflection free measurement by the SFT
Smooth, vibration free weight acquisition thanks to uncut rails in the weighing area. This eliminates the weighing errors with traditional scales caused by the rollers passage over the rail cut.
The conveyor speed is measured by an incremental encoder mounted on the drive shaft.
- Flow rate calculation
- Dosing of materials conveyed on an apron conveyor
- Design is individually adapted for the existing apron conveyor
- For steel plate or deep drawn bucket conveyors
- Installation in horizontal (preferred) or inclined part
- Optional hot temperature design for up to 150°C
- Standard rail size S20 compatible S18
- Special rail size on request
The Smart Apron Scale is connected to a BFC electronic controller – panel or wall version.
- 3 Configurable isolated digital outputs with programable thresholds: totalizer, alarm, horn
- 1 Configurable isolated 0/4-20 mA analog output for either: flowrate, current weight, speed, load per meter
- 2 Configurable isolated digital inputs: out of range acknowledgement, totalizer reset.
Isolated serial communication :
- Modbus, Ethernet ModbusTCP, Profibus DP - for connection with a PLC or host computer.
|Accuracy||±1% up to 25° inclination, ≥1% up to 45°|
|Load cells||Two 100 % digital SFT|
|Rails Type DIN 5901/02 S||S20(S18 compatible, other size on request)|
|Distance between rails||600 - 2.000 mm|
|Distance between rollers||600 - 1.500 mm|
|Space required||Horizontal lenght ≥ 5.000 mm|
|Total load per axle||max. 1000 kg|
|Conveyor Speed||All ranges|
|Speed sensor||Digital encoder|
|Corrosion protection||Primer, Finish coat|
|Color||RAL 5000 beu|