- Available in a wide range of sizes from lab-scale units of 0.25 m² (2.69 ft²) to large production systems of 200 m² (2,152 ft²)
- Multiple washing and drying zones
- Rubber-lined tail and head pulleys with a single steel shaft to ensure corrosion resistance and stiffness that eliminates torsion effects
- Innovative belt support system with water-lubricated endless wear belts and replaceable slides to reduce friction and ensure that the belt remains flat and in contact with the vacuum box
- Cloth tensioning and guiding system features easy adjustment for optimum running efficiency and long cloth life.
- Optimised cloth and belt cleaning to reduce water consumption and extend operating life (high pressure wash, chemical wash, ultrasonic wash)
Horizontal vacuum belt filters
Other solutions : Filtration
All Filtres VERNAY® Rotary filters Filtres Philippe® Horizontal vacuum belt filter Horizontal vacuum belt filters Filtres Aoustin® Büchner Test
Horizontal Vacuum Belt Filter Systems
Horizontal Vacuum Belt Filters are dedicated to washing applications and drying of concentrates.
Vacuum pulls the slurry through a cloth belt and then through a rubber drainage belt. The slurry is then pulled though the rubber drainage belt into a vacuum pan and into vacuum manifolds that separate the liquid from air. The filter of the horizontal vacuum belt filter uses a screen cloth and rubber vacuum carrier belt in combination. As the movable dams deposits slurry onto the surface of the filter cloth, the product moves in a horizontal linear direction under the dam to form a cake.
Filtres Philippe® horizontal vacuum belt filter provide an ideal solution for solid-liquid separation. Filtre PHILIPPE® introduced one of the earliest horizontal vacuum belt filters to the market in 1947. Since then, we continue to keep our clients’ needs a priority, with cost-effective systems designed for longevity and reliability. With over 500 systems installed worldwide, we have supplied solutions for a wide range of applications. Careful attention is paid to every detail from factory production to final assembly in your facility. As with all of our products, we aim to respect the environment in every way possible.
At HASLER Group, our comprehensive line of Filtres Philippe® horizontal vacuum belt filters provide an ideal solution for your mineral or bulk chemical processing applications.
Need more information ?
Why Filtres Philippe® beltfilters ?
Experience and personalised options make Filtres Philippe® the leading choice on the market for your filtration and separation needs. Designing and engineering filters for over a century, we have successfully installed filtration systems in hundreds of leading mineral processing and bulk chemical production facilities worldwide. At HASLER Group, we focus on increasing productivity and profitability by reducing product loss, operating and maintenance costs and optimising utility usage. We provide a total package, including PLC control, with engineering and installation support for all civil and mechanical works.
- Standard: Painted carbon steel
- Optional: 316, 316L, 304L stainless steel. Vacuum belt construction
- Standard : SBR (HT ot LT), hot vulcanized with cold bonded curbs (Natural rubber)
- Option : belt : EPDM or Butyl rubber, curbs : EPDM
Filter cloth media
- Materials: monofilament, multifilament, and felt
- Weave style: plain, twilled, or satin
- Wide range of mesh sizes, porosities and breaking strengths available
- Temperature: up to 230° F (110° C)
- Vacuum: -100mm Hg up to -650mm Hg
- Belt speed: 3.28 ft./minute (1m/minute) to 164 ft./ minute (50m/minute)
- Cake thickness: .12 in. (3 mm) to 4.72 in. (120 mm)
- Final moisture content: as low as 4%
- Minimum Temp : - 5°C
- Minimum environment Temp : +5°C
- Factory-vulcanized endless belt with patented belt curbs that flex and follow pulleys closely
- Structural steel frame with no welded parts
- Easily accessible pneumatic tilting vacuum box
- Belt support system featuring water-lubricated endless wear belts and replaceable HDPE slide rails
- Rubberized pulleys with one-piece steel shaft
- Rigid filtrate/gas pipes
- Fully automatic cloth tracking system
- Pneumatically driven cloth tension system with no counterweights
- Drip-proof discs to protect pulley and roller bearings
- Choice of single or multiple discrete wash-dry zones
- Wide range of feeder styles available to suit your slurry and process
- Washing boxes and mobile dams to meet your application needs
- Available high-pressure and acid washing of filter cloth
- Dry or wet cake discharge
|Filtering surface (m2)|
|1 (for laboratory test)|