HASLER Group in the cement process
HASLER® equipment ensures unparalleled accuracy and reliability, helping you make your production center profitable. So you will take advantage of our machines, our know-how, and the agile approach of our company on a human scale. Continuous dosing, constant measurement of feed rates and mixing of materials; Constant measurement of the weighing of raw materials and pulverized coal in the furnace.
From the reception of the raw material in the factory to the dispatch of bag or bulk cement, the manufacturing process is strictly controlled according to very strict international standards.
To meet all bulk material proportioning needs in a cement plant, HASLER Group designed and developed a full range of equipment, combining quality and reliability :
- Weigh Belt Feeders for granular materials : GRAVIT, GI-GRAVIT, MAMMUTHUS, MAMMUTHUS-Clinker, MAMMUTHUS-2000
- Weigh Belt Feeders for powdery materials : ROTAWEIGH, TWIN-ROTAWEIGH, POWDRIT, RBP
- Belt Scales : SAS, SBS, LBS
- Flow Meters and Feeders : FLOWRIT, FLOW, GRAN
- Loss-in-Weight Feeders : RBP
- Controllers and Power Racks : View the complete range
- Measuring Devices : BFC, WFC
- Process Engineering
- Kiln Feeding : ROTAWEIGH
- Alternative Fuels : MAMMUTHUS LIGHT, GRAVIT LIGHT
Why choose HASLER Group for your cement production?
Because we have been designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining your dosing equipment for since 1944.
And also we provide specific solution:
- A tailor-made and unique design for your dosing process,
- A preliminary design study in collaboration with your technical teams,
- The parameters of your process analyzed: density, granulometry, moisture, temperature, flowrate, safety standards, ATEX, etc…
- Mechanical calculation tools,
- The elaboration of a complete file: equipment plans, accurate technical data.
Then we own a real market expertise:
- More than 70 years of experience in all cement processes,
- More than 15,000 dosing equipments installed worldwide,
- A technical and hydraulic database,
- A technological surveillance.
In conclusion, the durability of your equipment and your process:
- A study that optimizes performance, functionality, reliability and economy,
- A controlled French production,
- Dosers components coming from well-known manufacturers,
- On-site interventions, assembly, inspection, commissioning assistance and maintenance,
- Trained and mobile technicians around the world,
- An after-sale service and a spare parts service,
- ISO 9001 quality management.
Apron extractor Weigh feeders
Apron extractor Weigh feeders are used for difficult products to extract, in the ore crushing workshop or for coke ovens. HASLER Group’s range of equipment allow the flow measurement and dosing of raw materials such as pellets, clinker and limestone or coal … .
Controllers & Electronic Ears
Each weigh feeder needs a system of regulation in order to respect the instruction of flow. These regulators PID (Proportional Integral and Derivative) function uninterrupted or in batch. They are integrated in cases guarantors to the standards of insulation and etancheity. The consoles of control and dialogue facilitate the man-machine interfaces.
Weigh belt feeders for alternative fuels
HASLER, bolstered up by many successes in alternative fuels, is able to study and provide a complete fitting solution for any waste fuel to be metered.
Screws, rotary lock or any extraction device to feed the weighing system.
Rotary Weigh feeders
Double level rotary weighfeeder.
Loss in Weigh Feeders
Totally enclosed gravimetric feeding device for powdery or small granular bulk solid materials and liquids. Products family ranging from a few kg/h to 30t/h.
For easy installation into 3rd party conveyors built for rugged use and outdoor environment such as quarries, gravel processing, mining, cement, fertilizer and chemical processing plants.
Our range of belt scales is composed of Smart Belt Scale (SBS), Large Belt Scale (LBS), for belt conveyors, and Smart Apron Scale (SAS), for apron conveyors.
Calibration chains are usefull accessories to ease the calibration of conveyor belts equipped with integrating scales or weigh belt feeders.
HASLER TRUCKS SCALES
High accurate electronic load cells determine the weight. The weighbridge is a prefabricated concrete or steel unit. On request, it can, however, also be cast in situ according to oour drawings and statics.