Junior Area Sales Manager – Polymers market M/F
Are you looking for a new professional opportunity in an international environment as part of a fast-growing company?
Are you interested in technical products? Do you have experience in industrial equipment and/or specific knowledge/interest in the specialty polymers, resins and compounds industries?
Then this is the job for you!
HASLER GROUP is a small industrial company with activities throughout the world. Our international operations concern a wide range of equipment and solutions for dosing, filtering, mixing and kneading. From cement to chemistry, water treatment and hydrometallurgy, our success has been founded on the expertise of our teams and the reputation of brands for more than 100 years. Find out more on our LinkedIN Page or Youtube Channel.
About the job /
As Area Sales Manager in the company’s development department, you will be responsible for developing your customer portfolio (users, engineering, design offices) in the POLYMERS industry and identifying new growth markets in your sector, which includes Europe and (in some specific cases) the rest of the world.
Your responsibilities include:
- Consolidating HASLER Group’s position in “new markets.”
- Increasing direct sales to existing customers for the group’s full range of equipment (promoting customer retention/loyalty through regular support).
- Heading and developing a network of export agents.
- Conducting prospecting actions to find new customers and reactivate lapsed customers.
- Preparing tenders and quotations in collaboration with a team of application engineers and your hierarchical superiors.
- Negotiating and signing contracts, paying particular attention to margins, lead times and payment terms, in compliance with company rules.
- Promoting the company’s reputation by providing exemplary customer service.
What about you?
- You have a degree in chemical process engineering with a real desire to develop your sales expertise OR you have a business background with a good knowledge of the polymers industry.
- You have a first sales experience in export markets.
- Good written and spoken English is essential and a second foreign language would be appreciated (French, German, Spanish).
If you meet all these requirements, this offer is perfect for you! Please come and meet us…
- Starting date: asap
- Status : executive
- Contract: full time
- Location: home office or based on one of our sites in France : Pont-Evêque (38) near Lyon (69) or Nanterre close to Paris (92)
- Travel: 25 to 50%
- Compensation package: attractive salary based on profile and experience + 2 days home office per week + benefits
By contacting HASLER Group, I consent to the processing of my data and have previously read the data privacy statement of the contact form.