Senior Tender Engineer – M/F
We are HASLER GROUP, an industrial firm on a human scale, boasts a global reach through our suite of dosing, filtration, agitation and kneading equipment and solutions.
From cement and the environment to fertilizers and hydrometallurgy, our expertise is based on the know-how of our teams and the reputation of our brands in the industrial sector spanning over a century.
About the job /
As a filtration equipment tender engineer, you will right-size equipment and propose the best technical and economic solutions. In this role, your duties will include:
Your responsibilities include:
Analyse customer requests
- Communicate with customers to clarify and refine their needs
- Analyse customer requests to understand their needs and offer them the most suitable product and best delivery time
- Promptly report any nonconformities with regard to customer specifications. Analyse those nonconformities and suggest the solution best suited to the customer’s needs
- Assess technical and process risks
Develop our offering
- Define appropriate equipment for customer requirements
- Ensure that nonconformities with regard to customer specifications are recorded and assessed
- For complex proposals, coordinate the activities of the various company departments to ensure that the proposal is feasible
- Provide technical assistance to sales teams and distribution networks during discussions and negotiations with customers
- Cost proposed equipment
- Consult subcontractors
What about you?
- Qualified general engineer or university postgraduate (Bac+5)
- At least 5 years’ formal experience in right-sizing liquid/solid separation equipment
- Proficiency with Excel and Word is essential
- Proactive, with a positive attitude and enjoying contact with customers
- Fluency in oral and written English is essential
If you meet all these requirements, this offer is perfect for you! Please come and meet us…
- Starting date: ASAP
- Contract: Full-time permanent contract (“cadre” executive status)
- Locations: Pont-Evêque (Lyon region), Nanterre (Paris region) or Greven (Germany)
- Attractive pay package + work-from-home 2 days per week
By contacting HASLER Group, I consent to the processing of my data and have previously read the data privacy statement of the contact form.