The vessel and all moving parts inside are designed to ensure consistent granulating action for a uniform blend of a broad range of materials. The tulip-shaped bowl assists in redistributing unprocessed material and a special breaker ensures movement of elements to eliminate dead zones, ensuring all material is thoroughly blended and granulated consistently.
Novamix : Blender and granulator
Other solutions : Processing
All UCP Novamix : Blender and granulator Double Sigma Blade Production Batch Mixing/Extruding Systems MX Guittard Lab Series Develop and test your formulations infinitely. Produce continuously your small volumes.
Whatever the size of your production site is, we can provide pharmaceutical mixing machines that will help you achieve a perfect product for your buyers. As a supplier, you are committed to offering the best service possible, while optimizing productivity and minimizing costs. Our engineers are constantly working on the best solution to combine all of these factors.
Our long experience in producing pharmaceutical mixing machines will serve your production process right : our products work a wide range of capacities, are built for longevity and can be made custom to your specific needs. Abrasion and corrosion are the two main threats RPA Process works on during the design process and manufacturing. We will work together on adapting the machine to your production site and the specific product your machine will be working. We will fit our answer to your exact need.
Developed specifically for the demands of blending and granulating powders for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries, the NOVAMIX™ delivers outstanding performance in the most challenging applications.
The tulip-shaped housing and innovative breaker system ensures a consistent homogenous mix. Specially designed blades break down agglomerates under controlled granulometry.
Like all RPA Process Products, NOVAMIX™ is built to the most rigorous standards of construction – for a long, reliable operating life and maximum production capabilities.
NOVAMIX™ is manufactured to meet all applicable international code standards.
Need more information ?
HOW NOVAMIX™ WORKS
Key features :
- Capacity of 1-1,000 litres (.26-264 gallons) or lab-size production models
- Stainless steel construction – mirror polished interior
- Mechanical seals on all shafts ensure positive seal
- Available with heavy-duty configuration for blending/granulating explosive or flammable powders or with nitrogen blanketing
- Operation in controlled conditions
- Available with variable frequency drives
- Standard and explosion-proof motors available
- Optional microprocessor-based control system available for automated operation
- Heating and cooling units available to enable optimum vessel conditioning
- Pneumatic discharge valve available on models larger than 10 litres (2.6 gallons)
- Frequency inverters
- Explosion-proof motors
- Dedicated automation
- Heating and cooling units for optimum packaging of containers
- Pneumatic relief valve on models larger than 10 liters (2.6 gallons)
|Standard Sizes||NX 1||NX 10||NX 24||NX 60||NX 150||NX 300||NX 400||NX 600||NX 1000|
|Total Capacity liters (gallons)||1 (3.3)||3 (0.9)||10 (2.6)||24 (6.3)||60 (15.9)||150 (39.6)||400 (105.7)||600 (158.5)||1000 (264.2)|
|Atmospheric pressure model|
|145 psi (10 bar) pressure model|
|Nitrogen blanketing model|
|NX 1||0.55 / (0.75)||350 to 3000||0.18 (0.25)||600 to 6000|
|NX 10||1.5 / (2)||300 to 1500||0.55 (0.75)||350 to 3000|
|NX 24||5.5 / (7.5)||300 to 1500||3/(4)||350 to 3000|
|NX 60||11 / (15)||250 to 1200||3/(4)||300 to 1800|
|NX 150||15 / (20)||120 to 650||4/(5.5)||300 to 1800|
|NX 300||22 / (30)||60 to 300||4/(5.5)||250 to 1500|
|NX 400||30 / (40)||60 to 300||5.5(7.5)||250 to 1500|
|NX 600||37 / (50)||60 to 300||5.5(7.5)||250 to 1500|
|NX 100||75 / (100)||60 to 300||11/(15)||400 to 1500|
*Assumes 10 bar (145 psi) operation. Preassure or nitrogen blanket models are recommended for use in applications with flammable powders