- Accuracy : ± 0,25%
- Modular length and belt width
- Easy maintenance and commissioning
- Proven longevity and modularity
- Permanent technical enhancement
All Dosing granular Flow measurement granular Dosing powder Flow measurement powder Light materials Controllers & electronic Static weighing Calibration chain
Weigh belt feeder for granular materials
The material flows from the storage silo through the inlet onto the belt and is conveyed to the weigh bridge.
Taking into account the distance between the weigh bridge and the discharge point, the flowrate is calculated according to the load at the discharge point and the belt speed.
The flow rate is kept constant by the SCM 2 controller modifying the belt speed according to the load and the setpoint applied.
Need more information ?
- Construction materials
- Gypsum - Plaster
- Modular construction
- Adapted and smooth surfaces
- High rigidity thanks to folded side girders
- Automatic belt tension device by spring-loaded tensioning roller
- Auto-centring belt system
- Turn-down ratio : 1:10 ; 1:20 ; 1:100
Spillage conveyor :
One ore more scraper(s) driven by two chains recover the particles that escaped from the weighfeeder and convey it to the common discharge point.
Hammer Gate :
This gate limits the height of the extraction section while enabling the passage of oversized material lumps, the mobile elements (hammers) lifting then returning to their original position once the material lumps have gone through.
Other options :
- Inlets : Vibrating / elongated / rock-box
- Rod closing gates / cut-off gates
- Vanne à tringles
- Material cover
- High temperature resistant belt
- Digital load cell
Weighfeeder signals and information, such as Weight, Speed, Belt tracking, Belt index are directly connected to the SCM controller. The SCM controller calculates the actual flowrate, totalizes the conveyed material and generates the control signal for the variable speed drive.
Detailed alarm informations are obtained via the display (SDU).
* SCM2 Field or Panel version: see : SCM2F-260.001-E. or SCM2-P.260.001-E.b
Dimensions and flowrates
|Type||Belt width||I||E||A min||B min||H||C min||D||F||G||Weight|
γ =1 t/m³
Dimensions en mm
* : Length can be doubled in order to increase the extraction surface
** : Maximum speed for very free flowing materials.
|Rating||0,37 - 7,5 kw|
|Gear unit||Hollow shaft helical bevel gear|
|Transmission||Direct on head drum|
|Working temperature range||-10°C to +60°C|
|Speed sensor||Digital encoder|
|Girders and cover||Steel|
|Conveyor belt||Rubber: endless vulcanized|
|Corrosion protection||Primer, Finish coat|
|Color & Coating||RAL 5000 blue, 80μ standard|